What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a fun-loving rock star designer to join our team. You’ll be tasked with making the intangible tangible, taking scripts and written concepts and creating appealing visual designs for storyboards, digital campaigns, and websites. You will be working collaboratively with some of the scrappiest, most skilled designers, writers, animators, and developers in the business.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of professional design experience. Must demonstrate full, hands-on proficiency in designing for all screen-based media (video, social, web, mobile, etc).
- Graphic production of display banner ads, social media ads, and landing pages
- Produce quality artwork in a dynamic, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Responsible for versioning new designs based off existing creative, including text and layout changes to fit various sizes/platforms
- Ability to follow a design brief and adhere to brand identity standards
- Execute designs in all phases from concept, design, production to final delivery
- Achieve and maintain brand objectives
- Develop marketing campaign concepts
- Create and design storyboards
- UI/UX design for a variety of clients and mediums
Does this describe you?
- A passion for success
- An obsession with details
- An innovative approach to design
- Strong visual storytelling
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Team player, self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Intimate understanding of basic design principles and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to take direction and constructive design feedback
- We work hard and have a great time
- We love taking on challenges and growing
- We’re structured with small teams, everyone has a voice and has a huge impact on what’s created
- We’re inspired by each other's talent and celebrate excellent work
- We’re dedicated and have each other’s back, so we all succeed
- We believe in a good work/life balance
- Traditional 401k, health, dental, vision
- Bi annual profit share
- Annual money to give to charity & community involvement opportunities
- 4.5 day work week (as projects and deadlines allow)
- Extremely flexible work from home policies
- Generous work anniversary milestone bonuses
Think you’d be a good fit?
Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.